my notebooks

My notebooks


Hello everyone!πŸ™‹ Because the new year is coming soon, I thought I could show you my new organizing system I want to start in 2018. Therefore I've made some notebooks and also got some agendas. Let's start.πŸ“’

1.notes
I created this notebook for notes of any kind. For example ideas for blog posts or just things I'm interested in and want to make notes about. Personally, I prefer to write notes on lined paper. Also, I've chosen the picture of the city because it's a beautiful view and it seems to be endless, just like the human curiosity. 


2.agenda 2018
This beautiful agenda is a Christmas present from one of my best friends. I really like the inner design because it's perfect for planning. I'll use it for to-do lists and daily planning.


3.creative 
This one is a kind of sketchbook but actually, I'm not good at drawing so I want to use it for practicing my calligraphy. The photo, in this case, is just because I find it nice. 


4.second agenda 2108
This is my second agenda another good friend got me for my birthday. It's very practical for planning the important appointments. 


5. planning 
This is my planning notebook. Here I'll note all of my plans and ideas that affect my life in an important way. For example, on the left side, I already made some notes about what I could write down for the "next 5 years" plan. 


6.bullet journal
This one is my bullet journal. For the ones who don't understand German it says: "thinking is like googling just starker." I must admit I don't use it very often😌. On the second picture, you can see my first page of July. 


7.ideas
The ideas notebook is for my story ideas, so I never forget a good idea. Therefore the picture shows a street that could lead to a magical story. 


8.schoolnotes
In this little notebook, I write down all the important stuff at school like homework or appointments, so I always remember all the tasks I have to do for school. 

Those are all my current notebooks and agendas. Thank you all for reading and I hope this post inspired you maybe a little bit.πŸ˜„ Also, I wish you an amazing new year 2018, that all your wishes and plans will come true! πŸ’•

Until next year 😺

Comments

Popular Posts