my inspiration and motivation

my inspiration and motivation

Hello everyone!πŸ’— I'm back with another post. This time I'm going to write about my inspiration and motivation as the title says. Today I finally find the time to put up my new motivation wall.

Maybe some of you have already seen it on one of my social media😊. Anyways I've thought about showing you guys some of those pictures and explaining why I've chosen especially these. Let's start! 

1. Princess Diana


I've chosen these two pictures of the princess of Wales because she's one of my biggest idols. Not because she was a princess but because of her character. She was such a great person, who made so many good things even though she had problems herself, but that didn't keep her from helping others. Also, she was a great mother. All in one we can say that I'm a fan of Diana's and I'm trying to be like her: strong, independent, loving, courageous and have a good heart. Movie tip: The story of Diana on Netflix

2. books


Books really mean a lot to me. Reading is my favorite way of learning. I don't know what I would do without books. Even though I'm a pretty slow reader, sometimes a bit lazy and most of the time too buzzy. But I'm trying to at least read twice a week, besides reading and learning for school. Basically, these pictures should remind me of not forgetting to take some time for me and read. 

3. love


The hands are a symbol of love and friendship. One of my biggest goals is to find real friends, who will always be there for me and who will take me as I am. On the other hand, I also hope to find my other half, a partner I'm meant to be with. But actually who doesn't hope that? πŸ˜‰ 

4. stones


It's not just the beauty of this stones that makes me love them, it's also their powers that make me curious about them. I've always loved the magical stuff, maybe that's why I want to find out more about it. I already have a small collection of stones but I still hadn't the time to read about them, so that's why they are on my wall. 

5. plants 



I've chosen the first picture because I want to live in a house like that. I love the nature and I want at least a part of her in and around my house. The second picture I've just found very pretty and I would like to have many cactuses like these because they are one of my favorite plants. πŸ™ˆ

6. Toronto


Actually here I can only say that: I LOVE Canada and Toronto and I totally want to live there. Canada is a beautiful country and Toronto is my dream city. 

7. travel


Another dream of mine is also to travel the world. I know it's a cliche but I want to do it because I love to get to know new countries, cultures and especially people. We are living on a unique planet and who knows for how long it'll say as beautiful as it is now. So don't waste your time and enjoy every moment.

8. tattoos


I would love to get a tattoo when I'm 18. These are just ideas that I like as inspiration. 

9. hair


A huge goal of mine is also to grow long, healthy hair. These are pictures of brunettes I liked. They should remind me of taking care of my hair. 

10. clothes


I'm still trying to figure out what style I like and which one suits me best. I really like these two pictures because they are classy but also a kind of cool. 

11. exercise


I also want to become more fit. These are my goals I want to reach. I still have a long journey in front of me but it's easier to stay focused if you have your goals in mind. That's why I've chosen them.

12. healthy food


As you see I really want to become healthy. I've also planned to start cooking as often as possible when I've found the time. But as a beginning, this is a reminder to not give up.

13. plans for the future


First of all, I would die to be able to study psychology. That's what the first picture stands for. Afterwards, I would like to have a petite, cute bookstore like the one in the picture. These are my biggest two passions I want to make my job. 

14. the sea


As you already know I'm Croatian. That means I love my home country which includes the Adriatic sea, you can see in the first picture. The thing I love the most about the sea is its calming atmosphere. I just love to spend time at the beach, listening to the sound of the water, reading a good book while the wind blows through my wet hair. Do you know that feeling? πŸ’™

That's it! I hope you liked my little guide through my motivation wall and maybe now you've got some ideas yourself. If you need some more you can check out my we❤it account: petite_thinker
There you can find all these pictures and some more in my inspiration collection: https://weheartit.com/petite_thinker/collections/105758151-inspiration 
The pictures belong to we❤it.

See ya! 😊






Comments

Popular Posts