welcome :)

Bonjour mes petits


First of all, let me welcome you all on my new blog ๐Ÿ’•. I'm glad you're here ๐Ÿ˜„. I hope you have a good day and are ready to read and think. Here are a couple of things you should know about me and my blog:

Now to my person: I'm Maggie, seventeen years old, from Croatia but  living in Munich, Germany and currently in 10th grade.
I'm starting this blog because I want to change the world. I know it seems impossible but it's worth a try. That's why I want you guys to start thinking with me. 
"I think, therefor I am." ~ Rene Descartes
As I'm actually pretty untalented when it comes to usual hobbies, I'll try to do what I can best: thinking and philosophing.  
I want to write about mainly these trhee topics: philosophy, teenage problems and personal stories. 
I hope you'll like it and have lots of fun reading my posts. 
Also please excuse my bad English. This blog is a chance for me to practice a bit, so don't be to strict with me. Critic is always welcome. After all we learn from our mistakes, don't we? ๐Ÿ˜

See you soon, 
your Maggie๐Ÿ’—

Comments

Popular Posts